The Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting section provides the opportunity for Greater Heights Academy to communicate with our community how we utilize the resources provided to us. The legislation represents an amendment to the State School Aid Act (Public Act 94 of 1979) and requires each Michigan school district and intermediate school district to post the following information on its website.
Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Board Approved Budgets
The Greater Heights Academy budget is adopted by our Board of Directors no later than June 30 of each year. This budget is posted on the website within 15 days of adoption. Any subsequent budget amendments are also posted within 15 days of adoption.
- Board Approved General Fund Budget – Revision April 2017
- Board Approved General Fund Budget – Revision February 2017
- Board Approved Special Revenue Fund Budget – Revision February 2017
- Board Approved General Fund Budget – Revision November 2016
- Board Approved Special Revenue Fund Budget – Revision November 2016
- Board Approved General Fund Budget – Original May 2016
- Board Approved Special Revenue Fund Budget – Original May 2016
Previous Budgets and Amendments
- 2015 – 2016 Personnel Expenditures
- 2015 – 2016 Educational Service Provider – Personnel Expenditures
- 2015 – 2016 Operating Expenditures
- 2015 – 2016 Educational Service Provider – Operational Expenditures
Current Bargaining Agreements
The employees of Greater Heights Academy are not represented by any union; therefore, no collective bargaining agreements are utilized.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
This section links to summaries of current health care plans offered to employees of Greater Heights Academy.
Audited Financial Statements
The most recent financial audit can be viewed below. Audits for previous years can be viewed at the MDE Office of Audits website by following the link provided.
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
This section includes information related to bids required under Section 5 of the Public Employee Health Benefits Act, 2007 PA 106, MCL 124.75. Bids must be solicited at least once every three years or whenever a change in health plan coverage is made.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Statement of Reimbursed Expenses
Employee Compensation Information
This section includes compensation for any district employee whose annual salary exceeds $100,000. For purposes of this reporting, salary is defined as Medicare wages.
- The Salary Data chart below illustrates general salary data for our current fiscal year.
- 2016-2017 List of Qualifying Employees
District Paid Association Dues
Dues and fees paid with district funds are limited to professional associations. Membership in professional associations provide added opportunities, resources, continuing education, and professional development of district employees.
District Paid Lobbying Costs
Greater Heights Academy does not participate in lobbying or utilize any lobbying services.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
Greater Heights Academy has not incurred a deficit and is not under a deficit elimination plan.
District Credit Card Information
District Paid Out-Of-State Travel Information
Please use this link to visit the MI School Data website – www.mischooldata.org
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances